Jexet Technologies: Technical Tips
Many of our clients have enjoyed our monthly newsletters, which contain valuable insights into the inner workings of computers. We enjoy publishing the topics that our clients find useful, and we have expanded this knowledge outlet through our popular technical tips page.
This is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to take a more detailed look at common technical problems within the modern computing environment. Many of these issues are quite easy to solve, but they still continue to appear and often baffle the average person.
For example, many business managers and owners still struggle with the following technical topics:
• How to select a technician that is responsive to your needs
• The advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing
• Minimizing system downtime
• Email security, social media and security issues
• Data backup options
• Many more topics
Jexet Technologies was founded on the concept of communicating clearly to clients using language that can be easily understood. We willingly take on the responsibility and challenge of translating complex concepts regardless of the client’s technical background. However, if a client wishes to know more about a certain topic, we also make resources readily available. Please feel free to search the technical tips for topics of interest.
- October 2012: Don’t Let Your Current Computer Guy Scare You Into Spending Thousands Of Potentially Wasted Dollars On That New Upgrade!
- September 2012: If Getting Email Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device WITHOUT Any Downtime Is Critical To Your Business, Read On…
- May 2012: Do You Know What Your Employees Are Doing Online? If You Don’t, You’re At Risk!
- April 2012: Our Technicians Will Show Up On Time And Answer All Of Your Questions In Plain English Or We’ll Pay You!
- March 2012: If your server suddenly crashed and ALL your data was erased, how long would it take before your business was back up and running as usual?
- February 2012: Do You Feel Your Computer Guy Isn’t Showing You Enough LOVE?
- January 2012: Don’t Let It Happen Again This Year…Three New Years Resolutions To Make In 2012
- December 2011: Get Double The Work Out Of Your Employees While Slashing Overhead Costs, Padding Your Bottom Line And Securing Incredible Loyalty From Your Staff
- November 2011: 5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
- October 2011: Is Your Computer Haunted?
- September 2011: If Getting Email Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device WITHOUT Any Downtime Is Critical To Your Business, Read On…
- August 2011: If You Had An Employee That Worked Slow, Prevented You From Getting Work Done And Was A Constant Source Of Aggravation – You’d FIRE Them.
- July 2011: Do You Hate Writing Big Fat Checks For New Workstations And Software Upgrades?
- June 2011: What Every Business Needs To Know About The Impact of Social Media On Security And Employee Productivity
- May 2011: Think Your Tape Drive Is A Smart Way To Back Up Your Data?
- April 2011: Is That SLOW Computer Driving You Crazy?
- March 2011: 3 Easy Ways To Go GREEN (And Get A FREE Logitech Webcam)
- February 2011: How “Hosted Exchange” Can Solve All Your E-mail Problems While Saving You BIG $$$
- January 2011: How To Get Your Computer Cleaned, Repaired And Running Like New For FREE